Hotel Montparnasse Daguerre is located in the Montparnasse district of Paris, just 350 meters from Gaîté Metro Station.
The hotel is located in the heart of Montparnasse district in the famous and typical rue Daguerre, a very lively district with many shops, bars and renowned restaurants.
– 20 mins walk from the Luxembourg garden
– 5 mins walk from the nearest metro station (Gaîté)
– 10 mins walk from the RER B station
– 10 mins walk from Montparnasse SNCF railway station
– 10 mins walk from Orly and Roissy Charles De Gaulle airport shuttle bus
– Many parking around the hotel, 5 mins walk from public car park (Gaîté)
The Daguerre is situated between the Montparnasse Cemetery and Montparnasse SNCF and Metro station, which provide direct access to Montmartre, the Latin Quarter and Notre-Dame Cathedral.
Metro : Denfert Rochereau (lines 4 and 6), Gaîté (line 13), Montparnasse (lines 4, 6, 12, 13)
RER : Denfert Rochereau (line B)
SNCF : Montparnasse
Bus : Lines 28, 58, car Air France, Orly bus, Roissy bus